Thank you for your interest in being a part of the LEAD WITH LOVE TEAM!
As a volunteer, you are an essential part of the Lead With Love Experience and we are so very grateful for you.
This experience will move you and change you.
Here, you are part of something bigger than yourself; this is a movement to shift culture away from fear and into love.
You will be surrounded by like-minded individuals, contributing to the success, mood, and meaning of The Lead With Love Leadership Summit.
You will be working alongside others who share your passion for heart-centered leadership, empowerment, community and healthy living through mind + body + soul.
As a volunteer, you will “hold the space” for this four-day event, as well as take classes from world renowned leaders, yoga teachers, and the most extraordinary minds and hearts of our time.
As a volunteer, we invite you to be part of a tribe that gathers multiple times a year, offering support and service to each other and the community.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Availability :: Thursday, Oct. 25 through Sunday ,October 28th are the core days we need you to be available, however we will need additional support on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Oct. 22-24) for set-up and the Monday after the event (Oct. 29) for tear-down if you are available. Please indicate in your application your anticipated availability.
- Hours :: A total of 20-25 hours on tasks and a schedule you agree to in advance.
- Morning + Evening Check-Ins :: 30 minutes in the morning and evening for team check-ins each day of the summit (Thursday through Sunday only)
- Orientation :: It is necessary that you attend one of our two orientation meetings in October. Dates to be sent in September.
- Representation :: As a representative of Lead With Love, we ask that you are friendly, helpful and seek opportunities to be of service throughout your time with us.
- Accountability :: As a volunteer, we need to be able to count on you. If you join as a volunteer, we ask you to commit to being accountable to the needs of the event.
- Fun :: This can be a high-stress environment, which is why we want to keep it as fun and light-hearted as possible. Please bring your warm-hearted humor, funny jokes, and otherwise general willingness to play full out.
- Volunteer Pass :: The purchase of a $150 Volunteer Pass is required to become a Lead with Love Volunteer. We request this to create commitment and cover some basic expenses we incur as we curate the volunteer experience.
What you get as a volunteer:
Being a volunteer at Lead With Love is a demanding but very rewarding experience. It’s demanding because we have world-class leaders and innovators who come to speak, and hundreds of people join us from around the country and world to experience the learnings, the energy, and the love.
And there are tremendous benefits to joining us as well, including:
- 4-Day All-Access Pass :: Your 4-day all-access pass to the LWL Summit ($1000 value), including access to all presentations, booths, and all LWL experiences (outside of your volunteer schedule)
- Staff Meals :: 1 delicious, catered staff meal each day of the event that you are scheduled
- Staff T-Shirt :: 1 high-quality LWL branded staff t-shirt you’ll be wearing all year long
- Family :: You’re part of the Lead With Love Family
- Contribute Beyond Yourself :: The opportunity to be part of something bigger than yourself, contributing to the sum-total of love and positivity on the planet
Volunteers are responsible for their own lodging and transportation.
LWL IS MAGICAL. WE HAVE A LOT OF INTEREST FROM VOLUNTEERS. ONCE ALL TASKS ARE FILLED, WE WILL ADD POTENTIAL VOLUNTEERS TO A WAITING LIST.